Thursday, December 31, 2009

I AM NOT SURPRISED....

I have looked at the result analyses and I feel proud of Biology's students. Superb results..no surprise. You guys did excellently as expected. When I had the chance to take a glimpse at my beloved students, during the meeting of Penasihat Akademik-Pelajar ...I said to myself.. ALLAH blessed me with raw diamonds and stars just right in front of me...waiting to be polished and shined..

As I said during the Suddenly-Have-to-Say-Something-Without-Informing-Earlier session, the main thing that you should work on is being Pro-Active and Active in the class..... but don't forget to enjoy yourself in the class...appreciating ALLAH's creation... have fun!!! Your class don't have to be a mourning session- remembering Death is VERY rewarding but avoid being IN A GREIVING MODE during the Class...

Respect your teachers, peers and respect the place you seek knowledge & experiencing moments. You might want to comment the university, but pose through right channels and pose them positively.

Next semester... you guys will do better... I AM NOT SURPRISED...

No comments:

Post a Comment